THE ENTIRE PROPERTY is available to rent exclusively as your “home from home” for family or group bookings. Please get in contact with us to discuss your requirements.
THE HOUSE (Sleeps up to 12)
- Master bedroom with Super Kingsize bed with triple aspect, large Dressing room/Bathroom with double ended bath, large shower and loo
- 3 further Kingsize en suite bedrooms (one of the bedrooms has a sofa bed)
- 1 Kingsize Landing bedroom with en suite shower room
- Use of an extra children’s Double bedroom with adjacent Bathroom can be made available (extra cost of £50/night)
- Ironing/wash room (1st floor)
- Drawing room with open log fire
- Dining Hall – large galleried hall
- Kitchen/Sitting room – spacious open plan kitchen with Aga and Electric oven with gas hob and Sitting room which boasts a large Inglenook fireplace
- Utility room
Open log fire with two four seater contemporary sofas, a beautiful Victorian card table and 4 comfortable chairs. There is a good sound system installed.
Large, galleried room which features a large Inglenook fireplace, a wide wooden staircase (stairgate at the top for monitoring children and dogs!) with beautiful original flagstone floors. The impressive large oak dining table seats 14 with two grand wrought iron candelabras. There is a separate dinner service for 14 place settings in the oak dresser.
The kitchen is well equipped for all your cooking requirements including an Aga and an electric cooker with gas hob on top. The oak kitchen table can seat 14 people.
The open plan Sitting Room has two large sofas and boasts an impressive Inglenook fireplace. TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. Good sound system installed.
Vibrant orange walls, oak loo seat and china handbasin with Neal’s Yard handwash!
Large sink for washing dirty shoes and muddy small dogs. You can access the utility room directly from the oak back door. It has an additional larder fridge/freezer.
There is a Superking size bed in a very light airy room with three wonderful aspect windows. Large en suite Dressing room/Bathroom with double sinks overlooking the pool, a large double ended bath, shower and separate loo. The door leads straight out onto the extensive stone tiled pool area with dining table that seats up to 14 people. There is a raised fire place in the loggia which is dressed with vines and makes for great evening suppers. Alternatively, slow roast your joint or make homemade pizzas in Guy’s amazing home built pizza oven.
This is again a light and airy room with double aspect windows. It has a Kingsize bed with en suite large shower. TV/DVD player.
This is a very attractive wood panelled bedroom with a Kingsize bed and an en suite shower room. Originally a four walled bedroom now one wall formed by a large curtain.
There is also an additional separate Bathroom with an extra long bath for your use.
- Laundry/Ironing room- washing machine, tumble dryer and steam iron, plenty of hanging space
- Small Library including a good selection of Books and DVDs
This is our Family Room with a Kingsize bed and en suite bath/shower room. There is a sofa bed in another part of the room which can be set up as a double bed (see RH photo below) or two singles. It has large high ceilings with exposed wooden A frame beams. There is enough room to add a travel cot if necessary (one available). TV with integrated DVD player.
This is another large high ceiling bedroom with exposed wooden A frame beams with a Kingsize bed and an en suite shower room. TV with integrated DVD player.
- All Bedrooms have sumptuous cotton sheets, tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer
- All Bathrooms have White Company products, handwash & soap, and soft fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
AVAILABLE DATES for exclusive hire of Hewletts Mill:
- Friday 27th March – Sunday 5th April 2020 (£650/night)
- Friday 10th July – Monday 20th July 2020 (£750/night) – Booked
- Thursday 20th – Tuesday 25th August 2020 (£750/night)
- Friday 11th – Friday 18th September 2020 (£675/night)
(Prices include cleaning and laundering costs)
There is a minimum stay of 3 nights.
We do ask for a refundable Cautionary Deposit of £1000 which is due a week before occupancy. All being well it will be refunded within a few days of leaving Hewletts Mill.
DO GET IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS OTHER POSSIBLE DATES
Well behaved dogs are very welcome at Hewletts Mill and will certainly enjoy the glorious grounds, paddocks and beautiful walks down winding lanes and across the surrounding footpaths through fields. Please poo pick in our gardens.
Please can you let us know in advance if you wish to bring your dog/s.
For an additional charge we can arrange for anything else you need including cooks and caterers at all levels, cleaners, etc. Our excellent local vintner, The Somerset Wine Company, can take care of you in the cellar department (www.somersetwinecompany.com).